Our firm is here to help disabled Americans and Veterans obtain their rightful benefits. We have a long and successful history providing help to thousands over the past four decades. If you need help with your Veterans disability claim, an Atlanta Veterans disability attorney from our office stands ready to provide that help.
Whether you are just beginning the application process, or you have been denied and are preparing an appeal, we know the system and every step involved. We can provide help along the lines as listed below.
- Veterans Compensation: If you have been injured while on active military duty, and your injuries prevent you from working either partially or completely, you may be entitled to Veterans compensation.
- Denied Veterans Disability: We understand the frustration and worry that you may be experiencing when you are disabled, unable to work, yet your Veterans disability has been denied. We may be able to help.
- Back Injury: A back injury can cause extreme discomfort, serious pain and an inability to work. Many people suffer from back pain and our military personnel are no different. Their rigorous duties can often contribute to a back injury.
- Spinal Cord Injury: The spinal cord is the main relay system in the body's nervous system. It is essential for proper functioning of organs and limbs. Even minor injuries to the spinal cord can cause long-term problems.
- Brain Injury: More and more research is being conducted on brain injury. It has been found that the shock waves from an explosion can cause injury to the brain, even though there may be no apparent physical signs.
- Knee Injury: Explosions from bombs and mines have caused many serious injuries to our soldiers on land. Advanced protective gear has worked to save lives, but knee injuries continue to be a serious problem.
- Loss of Limb: The loss of a limb will change one's ability to do many things in life. We have seen many people, Veterans and not, who have risen above the challenges faced by this loss. Veteran compensation can help provide a springboard into your new life.
- Illnesses Caused by Agent Orange: The controversial use of Agent Orange became far more controversial when the devastating effects on the lives of our own soldiers were discovered. Four decades later we are still finding consequences from exposure to this deadly chemical.
- Soft-tissue Sarcoma: One of the many consequences of exposure to Agent Orange is soft-tissue sarcoma. It is a form of cancer found in the soft tissues of the body. Soft tissues include muscles and connective tissue.
- Autoimmune Disease: Autoimmune disease is one of the most prevalent diseases in our country today. There are over 80 different autoimmune diseases that have been diagnosed. Some of these have been commonly found in our Veterans.
- Eye Injuries: Eye injuries have become more and more common amongst our military personnel. Partial or full blindness from eye injuries will affect the types of work that can be performed by a veteran.
- Hypertension: Hypertension is another word for high blood pressure. Studies have made possible links between hypertension and exposure to Agent Orange. Many of our Veterans who served in the Vietnam war were exposed to this chemical and now suffer from hypertension.
Veteran’s PTSD Was Service-Connected
Denied Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Claim
Service-Connected Veteran’s Military Sexual Trauma
Retroactive Pay for PTSD With Major Depressive Disorder
Total Disability Based on Individual Unemployability
Have you served your country and now find yourself disabled and unsupported? If so, we want you to know that we can help. Our firm will fight diligently for your rights. We are experienced in this effort and we know how to get results within a cumbersome government agency. We have helped thousands of disabled Americans obtain benefits when the government said "No." We are here to help our Veterans.
Mr. Sullivan & his staff knew the system of appeals with the VA very well.
“Doug Sullivan and his staff never give up until the compensation that was applied for was achieved by the VA.”
I felt very confident I had the right team on my side.
“In the end, my appeal was granted with back pay. None of this would be possible without the help of Stevens and Sullivan LLC.”
For the first time, I can sleep stress-free.
“Mr. Sullivan stated he would not stop until he got me what I deserved and let me tell you he did just that.”
I am very satisfied with the services & results.
“They were very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the Department of Veterans Affairs system.”
I got more than I was expecting & everything I deserved.
“This team is top-notch and you can certainly trust your case in their hands. Great experience, great team, great work all around.”